Teachers Leading Teachers Conference begins today, but the live sessions start on Friday! We’ve got an amazing lineup of teachers ready to share what works (and doesn’t work) in their classrooms over the next five days. All of the sessions will be recorded and available to attendees digitally any time (long after the live conference is over).
Who is speaking?
These live events will be recorded so you can view them later. All the times are listed in EST.
What does it cost?
$149.00 plus a processing fee of $9.19. You can get 20% off the Ticket Price by using the coupon code “AJ” at checkout.
How do I sign up?
Here’s a Rundown of What You’ll Be Learning
(Thanks to Vicki Davis for this list – see her post on the TLT Conference)
- Creating Passionate Reading Environments
- How to Differentiate and Reach Every Learner
- Using Adaptive Learning Environments to Promote Student Success
- Sketchnoting Your Thinking to Explain Concepts
- Concrete Tools and Tips for Dynamic Project Based Learning that Engage Learners
- Creating Engineering Design Challenges with Literature
- Mastering Your Growth Mindset
- Personalizing Learning to Improve Graduation Outcomes for Students with Disabilities
- How to Decrease Undesirable Behaviors, Rules and Routines without Gimmicks
- A Game Plan for Integrating STEM Across the Curriculum
- Creating a Classroom Community that will Supercharge Creativity
- 4 Powerful Pathways for Teacher-Leaders
- Unleashing Brain-Friendly Blended Learning Spaces
- Creating a Student-Centric Classroom
- A Slam Dunk Way to Engage Reluctant Readers without Leveling
- Creating a Worldwide Audience for Student Work
- Helping Students Become Effective Digital Citizens
- How to Connect Students and Supercharge Student Voice
Hopefully we will see you at the conference digitally 🙂