Over the past few years I’ve completed my Master’s in Global and International Education in a distance learning program, created online courses for my own classroom, oversaw the development of blended curriculum as a Director of Tech and Learning, and currently teach virtual classes for the University of Pennsylvania GSE Penn Literacy Network. These are some of the best resources, info, and tools I’ve used. If you would like to chat more about your specific school/district/organization please fill out the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!
FREE – One-Month Trial of NextLesson (Authentic Online Learning For Your Kids)
- Click here to jump to the Trial Form – or Go to my special pricing page: https://www.nextlesson.org/juliani-pricing
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click the orange button “START A TRIAL“
- Fill out the form with your info and choose the 2 or 4-week trial (the one month option gives lots of support)
- You’ll receive an email with full free access (within 24 hours)
- Explore and use as many resources, activities, and projects that work for you
Additional Free Resources List
Here are some other FREE resources that may help. Although, I’m sure the biggest help is that we continue to be there for each other as colleagues, friends, and people who are willing to lend a hand in a time of need.
- Crowdsourced List of Structures, Strategies, and Tools Working in Emergency Remote Learning RIGHT NOW:
- NextLesson – 50 Free Projects/Activities
- Grades K-4 Student-Centered STEM/DESIGN Challenges
- Global Day of Design Projects
- Summit Project Based Learning – Full PBL Units Connected to Standards
- GRIT Rubric (for kids self-assessing their process)
- Genius Hour Journal (a do-it-from home PPT)
- Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions due to School Closing
- John Spencer’s Free Guide: 7 Big Ideas As You Shift to Online Learning
- Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy’s Virtual PBL eBook
- Share Your Genius Hour Projects with the World
Virtual Training for Teachers and School Leaders
For teachers, parents, educators
For school leaders, coaches, educators
Get in touch
Want to chat about your specific situation and how our team could help? Fill out the Contact Form to get in touch:
Recent Speaking Engagements
I’ve been lucky enough to give Keynotes and lead workshops around the world. Click on any of the destinations below to see where I’ve been this last year!
Join 76,000 other learners (and teachers)
And get new posts every week by email.