Over the past few years I’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing people, schools, and conferences. If you are interested in having me speak or present, please know that I only take a few of these opportunities per year (as I still work full-time in a school district).
Please fill out the form below or email me at email@example.com to get in touch!
Presentation, Keynote, or Workshop for Your Conference, Organization, or School
I’d love to work with your district, conference, company, organization, or teachers at your school. If you read my blog, books, or any of my writing you’ll know that I’m passionate about:
- Intentional Innovation: Empowering Students with Choice and Technology
- Empower: What Happens When Students Own The Learning
- Design Thinking and the Maker Movement in K-12 (LAUNCH Cycle)
- Project-Based Learning: A Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic PBL
- The Power of Inquiry and Choice (20% time, Genius Hour, Passion Projects, etc)
- Epic Guide to Student Engagement
- The Future of Learning
Here are descriptions of my three most popular keynotes and my three most popular workshops (45 mins to 1.5 hrs in length). Speaking highlights and testimonials are below.
Get in touch
Interested? Fill out the Contact Form to get in touch: