Over the past few years I’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing people, schools, organizations, companies and conferences. If you are interested in having me speak or present, please fill out the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!
I’d love to work with your district, conference, company, organization, or teachers at your school. If you read my blog, books, or any of my writing you’ll know that I’m passionate about the following speaking topics:
- Intentional Innovation: Empowering Students with Choice and Technology
- Empower: What Happens When Students Own The Learning
- Empathy: The Most Important 21st Century Skills
- Design Thinking and the Maker Movement in K-12 (LAUNCH Cycle)
- Project-Based Learning: A Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic PBL
- The Power of Inquiry and Choice (20% time, Genius Hour, Passion Projects, etc)
- Epic Guide to Student Engagement
- The Science of Learning: How to Go From Theory to Practice
Get in touch
Interested? Fill out the Contact Form to get in touch:
What They Say
Recent Speaking Engagements
I’ve been lucky enough to give Keynotes and lead workshops around the world. Click on any of the destinations below to see where I’ve been this last year!