Over the past few years I’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing people, schools, organizations, companies and conferences. If you are interested in having me speak or present, please fill out the form below or email me at email@example.com to get in touch!
I’d love to work with your district, conference, company, organization, or teachers at your school. While every talk is tailored to the specific event and audience, these are a few of the topics I’m most passionate about:
- Intentional Innovation: How to Guide Risk-Taking, Build Creative Capacity, and Lead Change
- Empower: What Happens When Students (and Teachers) Own The Learning
- Empathy: The Most Important 21st Century Skill
- Design Thinking and the Maker Movement in K-12
- Project-Based Learning: A Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic PBL
- The Science of Learning: How to Go From Theory to Practice
- Genius Hour and 20% Time
- Epic Guide to Student Engagement
What They Say
Recent Speaking Engagements
I’ve been lucky enough to give Keynotes and lead workshops around the world. Click on any of the destinations below to see where I’ve been this last year!